Saturday, July 12, 2008

hhhmmmm...

hey guys wats up...ive been chilled at home but i was so tired wen i came homeon friday, i wennt rite to sleeep. This week was craaaaazyy. we made a full skwaud.(ashley,cory,clay, castell,diamante,d-wade,and sekou) i really enjoyeed myself. me nd my cuz was talkin n seyin how these 2 weeks will be crazier....

i like how they tried puttin our brains on high mode...my brain was bout to burst... i was so tired of thinking. we had more classes then wat we were supposed to. im feeling tired rite now.i think im going to enjoy this transportaion camp fun ppl fun things and "great food". we'lll all be back tomorow(sunday).ummm i forget wat i was gonna write buttt my "frend" told me sum real crazee stufff. i jus cant wait for these 2 weeks livin wit my skwaud.

peace um out"♥

No comments: